Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Big Thanks to my Aunt.

A really really big thank you to my beloved aunt. On Sunday,she makes herself free just to get to Subang where i am staying just to get me the coat that she has promises me. We went to Sunway P. and get the coat. I was really undecided whether or not to buy the coat as it is not cheap. But,i know that it will be a lifetime investment where i ll be able to wear it for a long long time. I went and try out a few coats and finally, i chose one of it. It was a really nice coat but it comes with a pretty heavy price itself....a costly 400 bucks..she even got me a new shoe and also a few t shirts. Though there was a sale going on,but it was realy hard for me to decide as those stuffs were not cheap and she is my aunt,not my parents. Was really thankful to her. I even signed up for the W1MaX thing. If she was not there,i dont think that i would have applied for it. Really appreciate what she has done for me..Dun worry aunt,I ll surely repay you in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment