Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sports

Wow..it`s been quite a while since i got myself into any form of sports. Somehow i misses Taekwondo,basketball and unexpectedly,swiming. I found myself getting weaker day by day as i do not exercise as frequently as before. hahaha..seriously,my legs aren`t as strong and flexible as it used to be a few months back.I misses the time when i went for all those competitions.Was really exciting at that time though there was once when i twisted my ankle and it got swollen to the extent that it looks like a real ELEPHANT leg.seriously..but my spirit was there.I still got myself into the competition and i even got past 2 opponent before i got outfight by my 3rd opponent who figured out that i can hardly move..haha..those were the days. Ever since i got into college, there are hardly time for me to exercise. Even if i do have the time to exercise,but the will is not there..Mainly because the environment here is not suitable for exercising. Ahhhh,here`s the next one;swimming. Yesterday, while i was walking...i saw some guy swimming in the pool and i was like...When was the last time i got myself into the pool and swim? Well,seriously,it was almost 6 years!!!!since i last swam...no wonder i felt funny. Therefore,i ve decided to go for at least once or twice every week to have a swim to built up my lung capacity and fitness...haha..dun wanna be panting easily if i ever ran next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment